Saturday, April 11, 2009

Who You Gonna Call?



Ok, so I may be one of the few American semi-adults in this country (make that the WORLD) that doesn't really partake in video games. Now that's not to say that I don't play completely, occasionally my friends will be playing something that looks interesting and I'll give it go. However, after reading the New York Times blog Arts Beat, I think I may explode of sheer excitement. Why you ask? Ghostbusters, that's why! One of the most popular movies of any generation (I have no data to back that up), and one of my favorite series of movies, is now releasing a video game. Which, Dan Aykroyd hopes will lead into a THIRD movie! (I'm about to spontaneously combust). Above is a (you guessed it) screen shot from the game. Please read the full post HERE.

No comments: