Monday, April 6, 2009

Delpaxton: As Seen on TV


As mentioned in a previous post, my band Delpaxton was selected by FUSE TV to have our music video aired through the month of April. Today at 12:00AM, the video became viewable on "FUSE On Demand." It was a pretty cool feeling. Actually, it was an immensly GIANORMOUSLY AWESOME feeling. I mean I've seen the video at least a thousand times (literally), but seeing it on the big screen, makes it soooo much more enjoyable. PLEASE check it out!

Like I said earlier, the video is for the song "Not Too Distant," which is the single off of our first EP titled (( In Stereo )). I urge you, to visit Delpaxton.com and check it out as well as our other songs and media. You may also view the video on here by searching my older posts. If you like us, feel free to stop by our YOUTUBE page or help us out by purchasing the EP on the itunes store.

Thanks,

Ray

No comments: