Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Beatles' entire original recorded catalogue Re-Mastered and set for relase on 09.09.09

The Beatles, what can I say about them that isn't completely typical and cliche? I mean seriously, this is a good thing. They've touched so many lives that everyone says the same great things about them. However, its not going to keep me from trying to find another way to describe their AMAZINGNESS.

At just about every Delpaxton practice, towards the end we go into a Beatles sing along/jam along. My singer owns a "Beatles music book," and we just play the songs. Its refreshing because it doesn't give us time to rehearse, rather we just read the music and play. From doing that, I have had the opportunity to understand them well beyond their obvious impact on not just music, but society and pop-culture. Their chord structures, although they may sound simple, are arranged in such a well thought out manner, that one cannot deny that these four gentlemen were born to do what they did. I am truly grateful that this world was given The Beatles and that I happened to be one of the many that have been influenced by them.

Anyway, for more info on the actual recordings and other Beatle-mania, please click here: LOS BEATLES

No comments: