Thursday, April 2, 2009

I want some Tip-Top


This goes well beyond the typical "chicken shack," well beyond the KFC or the Popeye's, this is Tip-Top! The Nicaraguan based "chicken mecca" where mediocre chicken is served in the most universal way, FRIED! You may now find yourself wondering, why another crappy and meaningless entry Ray? I'll tell you why my dear lost interweb surfer, its because Tip-Top has Tito, Tita and Guapollon! Yes, these are their chicken mascots! And they have more too! They also have a proper "Area De Juegos," also known as the "play area."

In all seriousness though, Nicaragua has a love affair with chickens that is second to none. The Tip-Top establishment reminds me of the wonderful 3 or so days I spent in the country. Thank you Tip-Top for your tasty pre-flight chicken sandwich.

Te quiero,

Ramon

No comments: