Monday, May 4, 2009

Incubus-Black Heart Inertia



It's been a while since we've heard from Incubus, and I'll be quite honest, its been a while since I've listened to them. Growing up, they were one of my favorite musical groups and somewhere along the line I tucked them away into the confines of some of my fondest memories. However, they weren't too far away, as I can now feel myself getting a little nostalgic and (quite frankly) excited about seeing them on their North American Tour this summer.

Above is the video for the group's latest single "Black Heart Inertia." The band is also releasing a record on June 16 titled "Monuments and Melodies," containing 13 of their biggest hits as well 11 rare tracks. There are also a few more surprises in the works. Please CLICK HERE for more information.

1 comment:

La Dama del Unicornio said...

Hola, espero que entiendas el castellano, porque mi inglés no es nada bueno...
Encontré tu blog por casualidad y me gustó.
De momento ya me has descubierto dos grupos que no conocía: The Kooks y ahora Incubus. Me gustan.

Te sigo leyendo.
Bye